Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Names

Deciding what to name my female character, is the sum of my writing for the past two days. I have a "beta" name for her, but I thought it was too cliche and over done. After much thought, I decided on a more suitable one with the same initials. My subconscious found a memory and a name I haven't thought about in years. Isn't it funny how our brains do that?

Well, now I have a name and I know why she is a "villain" and have a good idea what her special powers are. I just have to get it down in print rather than thoughts. I've had a few health issues to disrupt the flow of my "habit." (I'm so over using the quotation marks!) There is a chance I might have Lupus. My doctor is running more tests on my blood. In the mean time, I'm taking a bunch of steroids. Always fun, right?

Later today, I'll enter my new found information and continue in my planning journey. Maybe in the future, I might post the story that is basis for my new idea. (if anyone is interested, the bad part about blogging without a friend list is you don't know if anyone is actually reading it or not. :P)

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment